Wednesday, July 25, 2007

little blue pill

I'm a sucker for a diet pill so when this new little blue pill came out. I gave a days wages to get the little blue wonders. So here is the thing. you only have to take them when you eat fatty food. If you are eating low fat you don't take them. It is a fat blocker so what it blocks has to go out.

I don't know that I had a typical reaction but it was definitely memorable. I decided to eat something fatty and see what was up. I took the blue pill and ate chicken mcnuggets. within 5 minutes I was screaming in pain, rolling on the floor and then oh me oh my oh my running for the bathroom. flush flush. hmmm that didn't seem so bad So I eat another mc nugget becasue was sure it was out of my body. uh no. oh my I was sure I was dying. between surges of pain I said a hail mary and three our fathers just incase this was it and I wasn't going to make it. but minutes later flush flush. I feel fine. and soon I hear the rest of the chicken nuggets and surely this was the end of my unconfortable pain. I ignore the urge to eat. I drink water, brush my teeth. but soon I think oh gosh that was bad pain but as much as I flushed I had to flush out the pain.

uh no no no. good mary, I was in so much pain I couldn't even think of a good swear word. I crawled to the bathroom and prayed for mercy. I decided to go to bed to keep myself from the rest of the food. I threw the mc nugget greasy little so and so ento the garbage. I dreamed of a skinny deano. I thought that pain wasn't that bad. At 3 a.m I woke and had a pain of hunger. I search the kitchen for something . I found all kinds of hearthy things but guess what called my name. Yes I hate to admit it but I dove into the garbage can for those nuggets. better than gold at the moment. They were stil in the container so not too bad. I ate them and nothing happened. I watched a little TV and thought hey not bad at all. Finially went to sleep. woke at 5 got ready for work at 6 and was doing fine until about 10:30. I felt a grumbling in my stomach so I headed for the bathroom. One downside of working in a giant warehouse is that they bathroom at at the end and I work in the middle. A good 200 feet to the nearest bathroom. I had to stop twice on my way to the bathroom. finially mae it without a mess. thank glory I won't take another pill for a while and I will only eat low fat foods. sure I will

2 comments:

Kate58 said...

I was thinking about using the new diet pill...but I DEFINITELY will NOT now after your experience! ICK!

Gledwood said...

ooo. i could have told you that ... my exex's auntie was on them... never said anything about "pain" but said you get the most disgusting fatty diarrhoea from all and any fat you eat ... ukk!

hope you're feeling better now!