Monday, December 22, 2008

The pink bathroom must die.






The toilet chose it own death a few months ago.   It refused to work properly.  So it was replaced by a beautiful new high toilet.   I love this toilet.     It will come back to the new improved bathroom.    I'm not big on pedistal sinks.    It will go.    I like the eruoopean sink that has a small cabinet and the sink in big and roundish.   The tub will die.  I'm putting in a new jacuzee  tub.      and the cabinet has already injured me twice so it will go.

The floor is beautiful but it is pink.  uh yuck  and more yuck.    I started and the wall by the door and of course it in backed by concrete so it only took me an hour to do a 3ft square.  and the floor is going to make me wish I hadn't started.  but it is going. 

I now need your opinion.    do I replace the tile with tile or plaster and paint?

do I tile around the tub or do and insert?

What kind of vanity do you like?

lights above the vanity?   what kind.

Ok now I spend my christmas vacation killing the bathroom.    only to hope it rises from the ashes new and improved.   I do promise you it will not be pink.


No comments: