Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm such a hick

Hammering away at this floor   good night I thought I would never be done.  but at last i am of course I have every garbage can i own full of concrete and tile  dumpster is suppose to come next week because of course I didn't plan ahead.   Plan ahead  what is that i don't know why this is all underlined it is quite frustration.  but maybe I'm just saying important things.  not.     Now I'm starting on the walls.   I have to go to the hardware store to get caps for the water before I can yank out the sink.      Remember I have a one year deadline to put this back together.  lol



3 comments:

Kate58 said...

Yo Dino!
Thanks for sending me your blog. I can't believe you are getting rid of your pink/blue bathroom-wow! When you get finished with it, we'll have to PARTY!!!! If you need any help over the holidays--give me a yell!

Oh- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Kate

TinaB said...

I don't know how that makes you a hick. Oh well. At least you're trying! And not sitting on the couch eating bon-bons! I think tile on the wall will be the easiest. Drywall is probably cheaper though. Then you have to have it finished-yuck. I'm impressed that you are doing all this work yet still have time to blog!!! I can't handle both. I can't even decide what to do this morning! I think insert behind the tub is easier but then you still have to caulk and it still molds so either way. I have a high toilet too-LOVE IT!!!! Best invention ever (for a bathroom anyway). Can't wait to see the progress. And I think a party is definitely in order-when you're done!!!! Love ya-Tina

Joel Karr said...

I need to teach you about using periods to pause in thoughts.....that way you don't have to write full sentences but you can let people reading know you are pausing for a new idea

So like....you could put....Pink tile...what a mess....I knew it had to get destroyed...

its too hard to tell if there are just excessive spaces so the cool thing to do is use periods