Monday, April 7, 2008

Did I lose something?

This morning bright and early I was walking the dog when I noticed plants breaking though the ground in my flower garden. It made me smile and my eyes began to examine all of my flower beds. The columbines are wonderful and I'm trying to remember what color they were. Then I see my bleeeding hearts. My Aunt Alyce loved bleeding hearts. As I bent to pull out a dandylion my mind rushed backs to walkes I would talke around Alyce's yard when she would show me the wonders of the beautiful plants. before long I was on my hands and knees pulling weeds and parts of last years plants that were no longer needed. I saw a plant I didn't recognize popping through and I laid down on my stomach to see if I could get a closer view. Nose to nose with an ant and I heard someone behind me say "did you lose something" I thought yes I did "MY MIND" but I rolled over taking care not to squash any plants. I couldn't tell him I was staring at plants. I thought quick. I said "just waiting for the grass to grow" har har har. The guy said "what ever trips your trigger" I said "beautiful morning isn't it?" The man said "nothing to complain about" He then walked on. Freeda this whole time was just walking the length of her leash sniffing and exploring. I asked her why she didn't warn me that a stranger was behind me. She said he didn't look as strange as I did.

I'm going to buy some concrete tonight. I want to make fake rocks or maybe a turtle statue for my yard. I down loaded information off the internet I'll see what I can come up with.

I'm dreaming of a water fall with huge rocks. Kristen my classroom aide said she would pose if I make them look like the playboy mansion.

I took a trip to turtle park in misouri> it was wonderful I thought I would make a big turtle. Of course it has to be something I can move if I move so that limits the size.

No comments: