Friday, January 9, 2009

oh ya gotta love plumbing

This is under my house the pipes for the bathtub sink and toilet.  It also is for the toilet and sinks in the upstairs.    Since I took out the floor of the bathroom that was an inch and a half thick.   And the floor I'm putting down is only 3/4 of an inch the pipe for the toilet is too high.   Also these pipes are not vented  so when the bathrub drains you hear it in the sink.   not a major problem but it does slow down the drains slightly.      Well I'm no plumber but I did fix this when it cracked at the bottom with a rubber boot.     So before I finish the bathroom I have to figure out this quandry.   

Gotta love a challenge.

1 comment:

TinaB said...

You do know that your nephew Sean is a plumber right?! Give him a call-I'm sure he can at least give you an idea!!